Are you planning a trip to Nashville? I’ve compiled a list of some of my (and my friends and family members’) favorite places to eat and things to do in town. I’ve also included some local tips for getting the most out of your trip.
Hello! Welcome to my blog! For those who know me personally, I have a lot of thoughts about a variety of topics and I'm usually never at a loss for words. My hope in starting a blog is to cover a broad range of topics, even those beyond my typical professional focus in education or Generation Z.
Don't worry, you'll still get some of that goodness, but I will also be running with some others topics I care about. Here's a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Window Seat Stories: I'm a proud frequent flier, terminal jogger, and visitor of cool places. I'm blessed that work and my travel itch make it possible. I'll be sharing my stories of the cool places I go, things to do, and travel tips.
- People on Planes: Along with my travels, I often meet or witness really interesting people. I'm constantly amazed at what you can learn from a stranger. In this series, I'll be sharing those stories and lessons--anonymously of course!
- Nouns I Love: I know I'm not Oprah, but I'd still love to share with you the people, places, and things I love. Be it a new product, show, or mindset, if I love it, I want you to know about it. Hey, maybe you'll love it too!
- Page Turners: In every attempt to be Hermione Granger, I want to chat about some of my favorite books with you. I'm a big believer that books are one of the greatest things we can share with each other so I can't wait to tell you about the books I love, what I've learned, and why you should pick up a copy.
- Eats and Beats: My mind is pretty much always on my next meal. I also take great pride in carefully curating Spotify playlists. Whether it be whipping up a new recipe, trying a new restaurant, or falling in love with a new playlist song or artist, you'll be hearing about the food that's making my belly happy and the music that I can't stop singing (poorly).
I have a few guiding philosophies from my personal life that will be infused in this blog:
- Positivity only: With enough negativity in this world, I will try to provide more positivity and light. While I might provide my personal viewpoint on something and it may have a hint of criticism here and there, my main goal is highlight awesome things, people, places, and concepts. If you disagree with something, say so respectfully--Remember people online are still people.
- Learn something new everyday: My hope in sharing my stories and experiences is that I can help others learn, but it also my opportunity to explore, reflect, and learn things as well. If you have something you think I need to feature or discuss on my blog, please send it my way!
I can't wait to share with you and I hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for more!