SPEAKING. CONSULTING. SPECIAL PROJECTS.
Whether learning takes place in a classroom, at a conference, during an event, or in your office, I aim to help others enhance their practice and improve the organizations in which they work. My professional focus areas include:
- Curriculum design
- Program development and management
- Assessment and evaluation
- Strategic project planning and goal setting
- Leadership education and training
- Event design, planning, and management
As a speaker, I focus on presenting research findings on Generation Z to lead to the development of informed strategies and practice. Sessions are customized to suit the interests and needs of each group with whom I work. Some of my previous sessions include:
- "Making Greater Learning Possible for Generation Z" at the Chapman University Institute for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- "Generation Z: Planning for the Post-Millennial Generation" at the Society for College and University Planning Annual Meeting and SCUP Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
- "Marketing to Generation Z" at the Fraternity Communications Association Annual Meeting
- "The Generation Z Greek Experience" at the Fraternity Executive's Association Annual Meeting and Alpha Sigma Tau staff training
- "Generation Z in Art & Design" at the National Association for Schools of Art & Design Annual Meeting
- "Mentoring & Advising Generation" for Phi Sigma Sigma, Alpha Omicron Pi, and Alpha Sigma Alpha volunteer and advisor trainings
- "Who is Generation Z?" for Mississippi State University, National College Testing Association, Georgia College Testing Association, Delta Zeta, and Council for Unions and Student Programs. Keynote for the National College Testing Association annual meeting
- "Generation Z Goes to College" at the Danish Institute of Study Abroad faculty seminar, Career Development Professionals of Indiana spring conference, and the Association of Equipment Management Professional's annual meeting, and Unisinos Porto Alegre staff and faculty session.